[xwiki-users] Upgrade xwiki
Saulo Bravim
2014-10-15 15:51:42 UTC
Hello everybody!

I did the xwiki installation from the debian pack and I've having
problems to realize the uptade of it.
I tried using the command apt-get upgrade and I tried what is saying
in the link http://platform.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/AdminGuide/Upgrade
The installation via package installs the xwiki in some point and
creates links to others, how can I realize the update of it?

Thanks for the attention
Regards
--
Saulo S. Bravim

Email/MSN: saulosb at gmail.com
Skype:saulosb
Celular:(48) 9647-2116
Thomas Mortagne
2014-10-15 16:06:09 UTC
apt-get upgrade is supposed to be enough. Then the only part that you
can look at if you want is
http://platform.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/AdminGuide/Upgrade#HUpgradingwikidocuments
which mostly suggesting to follow the distribution wizard which is
upgrading the documents for you.

It's not very clear what issue you have exactly exactly. Did you get
an error during apt-get upgrade ?
Email/MSN: saulosb at gmail.com
Skype:saulosb
Celular:(48) 9647-2116